The constant improvements in technology at this time have given current devices a greater ability to become “smarter.”
Televisions are those devices that have been taking advantage of each of the improvements over time and technological innovations.
There are now better ways to use applications, connect to the internet, and wirelessly other types of technical devices.
Now people can connect laptops to VIZIO Smart TV wirelessly in a few easy steps. A much larger screen will always be better when streaming some favorite TV shows or movies online. This and other reasons will be what people want to link a laptop to their smart TVs wirelessly and achieve an improved display.
How to Connect Laptop to VIZIO Smart TV Wirelessly?
1. Google Chromecast
The Chromecast is an ideal device that allows people to watch their favorite movies and series on a much wider screen.
It is compatible with the Vizio SmartCast TV and can be installed on a laptop or any smartphone.
That contains support functions for more than 2,000 applications and streaming services, being a very easy device to install.
These are the simple steps to connect a laptop to a Vizio Smart TV using the Chromecast:
- Step 1: Update the Chrome browser to a much more recent version
- Step 2: Connect the Vizio smart TV and laptop to the same Wi-Fi network
- Step 3: Open the Chrome browser on the laptop and click on the three dots in the upper right corner
- Step 4: In the drop-down menu, look for the option “transmit” and select it
- Step 5: You will see all the devices available to connect wirelessly. Click on the option “Cast Desktop,” and then you have to choose the device to send
- Step 6: In the “transmit” option, select the “Vizio” smart TV
It is another perfect wireless solution that allows everyone to view the contents of their laptop on a smart TV screen. Laptops with a Windows operating system (8.1 and 10) already have Miracast installed.
The steps for its installation are as follows:
- Step 1: Place the mouse pointer over the lower right-hand corner and click where it says “devices.”
- Step 2: Click on “project” and then select where it says “add wireless display.”
- Step 3: Two options will be indicated, and people will choose some of the two. The first is to view only from a Vizio smart TV, and the second is to view from a laptop and Vizio
- Step 4: If you want to show from a smart TV, you must click where it says “the second screen.”
- Step 5: To view the content from a laptop and on the Vizio smart TV, click on “duplicate.”
3. Wireless HDMI
For those who are tired of connecting devices via cables, it is worth investing in wireless HDMI.
Thanks to this device, people will enjoy the highest quality video transmissions at transmission speeds that are comparable to HDMI. Here are the steps to achieve an easy and simple connection from a laptop to the Vizio Smart TV using wireless HDMI:
- Step 1: Connect the transmitters to the laptop by using the USB port. It must very well ensure that the connection is secure to achieve a much more incredible streaming experience
- Step 2: Connect the receiver to the Vizio smart TV, and it will start streaming without a problem.
Plex allows the connection of a laptop to a Vizio smart TV without the need for additional hardware. The Plex app must install on mobile devices for people to use this method.
The steps to follow are:
- Step 1: Install the “Plex” app on the Vizio smart TV
- Step 2: Log in with the credentials; after this login, all Plex online content can view on Vizio smart TVs
How do I Make my Vizio TV Discoverable?
All Vizio televisions are smart and feature advanced technology that enables connections to be made using technological devices.
The Chromecast is built into this TV, allowing easy connection to laptops, Chromebooks, and smart mobile phones.
This incorporated technology allows everyone to enjoy each of the transmissions and reflections of a computer without using additional accessories.
People must follow a series of installation steps for a Vizio smart TV to be viewable on all of these devices.
Depending on the technological device used, the installations vary and must be done very well so that Vizio TV can be visible. Proper installation, a highly visible Vizio TV, and a good laptop will allow people to enjoy the best wide-screen content.
Cable connections between a smart TV and a laptop can be one of the most uncomfortable ways to view content on a larger screen. The Connect Laptop to VIZIO Smart TV is now a much more ideal way to watch all your streaming services without the presence of annoying cables. With each of the above methods, people can stay organized with wireless connections without wires.