Do you want to enjoy the music or hear a fruitful lecture without sitting beside your laptop?
In this era of advanced scientific inventions and technological advancement, let’s let go of the tension. Technology brings solutions to every rising issue. It is now easier to travel and work while not having to carry your devices and long wires with you all the time.
Today, there are hundreds of national and multinational companies that are striving to make life easier by using the most human knowledge and resources available.
Its products and marketing strategies are well known for their long list of modern products, among them “Apple” a prominent leading brand in the hardware and software industry. Many smart devices have been launched by the company such as iPhones, iPods, mini-laptops, Bluetooth earphones, etc.
What are the Air Pods?
The Airpods are wireless Bluetooth earphones commonly referred to as Airpods and received not only a climax of reputation but also revolutionized the world of technology earning millions of dollars.
Wireless Bluetooth devices, Air Pods, are usually made for iPhones and iPads, but that doesn’t mean that they can’t be used with other smartphones or computers.
In 2016, Apple introduced the first and the second generations of the original Airpods, which became the industry’s most sought-after accessory, followed by the Airpods pro, which boasts more advanced features and specifications (2019).
They are a simple pair of wired earbuds with every iOS device which look the same and are used inside the ear. They are a very stylish ecosystem product and can be connected with your iPhone, iPad tablet, computer, or laptop easily.
They both have an accelerometer (which feels gestures) optical sensors (which alarms its presence in-ear) and a good charging case (which provides 24 hours battery life).
They are made for both ears as we can see “R” (right) and “L” (left) printed on them for the user’s easiness. Just insert them in your ears, they are ready to work and they pause audio automatically when removed.
How to Connect Air Pods to Dell’s Laptop?
In this article, we’ll learn how to connect your Apple AirPods to Dell’s laptop.
Each device should have a fully charged battery and a working Bluetooth adapter. Go to Windows settings and connect. Here are the steps you need to follow to connect air pods to dell laptops.
- Open the Settings on the Laptop from the Start menu. There is an icon above the power button Or Press the Windows key + I.
- Among many options “Click on Devices.”
- At the side and top of the box, there is a card “Bluetooth & other devices”
- Turn on or enable “Bluetooth” It will become blue.
- Now click on “Add Bluetooth or other devices.”
- Here tick on “Bluetooth.” card as (Mice, keyboards, pens or audio and others kinds of Bluetooth devices)
- Open the cover of your “AirPods” device.
- Press the small button on the back of the device and hold it for 3 to 8 seconds.
- When the light starts blinking white, leave the button and go back to the window.
- There is a list of many connecting devices available for pairing on PC.
- It will appear first as “Headphones” and then Change to “AirPods.”
- Select your “AirPods.”
- Click on “AirPods.”
- The Windows will connect to the Air Pods and display a message.
- The pairing process is complete and it appears as “Device is ready to use.”
- Click on “Done”
- Now listen to PC audio through the “AirPods.”
How to Disconnect Air Pods to Dell Laptop
To unpair the Air Pods to a laptop you should do;
- Go to the “Settings.”
- Click “Devices.”
- Go below to the “Audio section”
- Click “AirPods.”
- Tick the “Remove device.”
As a result, it will be disconnected from your laptop.
How to Reconnect Air Pods to Dell Laptop
To reconnect the Air Pods to a laptop you should do;
- Take the device and open the lid.
- Have a long press on the back button.
- Make sure the blinking white light.
- Let it go to “Add a device window.”
- Click on the “Pair and connect.”
- The Air Pods will be reconnected to the laptop again.
- Put the Air Pods in your ears and enjoy. The Pros and Cons
We will now take a look at the pros and cons of Airpods when they are connected to phones or laptops.
Pros of Airpods
- The Airpods have a beautiful interface.
- Their surface is very smooth.
- They have good voice quality.
- The user feels comfortable using them.
- They have a well-extended battery.
- They don’t be hurdles in work.
Cons of Airpods
- They are expensive to purchase.
- They can damage hearing and cause pain when used frequently.
- In public places, they are at risk of being misplaced.
- They can also fall out of your ear while traveling and break.
- You become unaware of what’s going on around you, which can be dangerous.