The Predator Helios 300 is a powerful gaming laptop that is not found at such a high price in the gaming market. Besides, it is capable of running without any problems.
This laptop is an excellent option for looking for a video game machine that is not very expensive. Besides, the Predator Helios 300 is a perfectly portable laptop because it does not have any weight capable of breaking back.
Acer Predator Helios 300 Overheating Causes
Like other notebook models, the Acer Predator Helios 300 exhibits endemic overheating when playing video games.
Even though Acer has been characterized as a brand that offers the best laptops, these also suffer from overheating problems due to various factors (internal and external).
These laptops can experience thermal throttling during the development of any normal video game, resulting in reduced functionality.
Today’s use of laptops is becoming much more widespread and more so if they are from the Acer brand since they offer comfortable portability.
That is ideal so that anyone can use the laptop anywhere and in any place (vacation, to work, at home, public places, and other places).
However, people must be very vigilant and take precautions to prevent unwanted overheating that can damage the notebook’s internal components.
How to Fix Acer Predator Helios 300 Overheating?
Many people often report that Dousing brand laptops show up in very short periods of use, audible signals that the fan is struggling.
There are also some visual cues on the screens, a system pausing, and messages reporting errors and battery failures in an Acer notebook.
There are several very simple solutions that people can carry out themselves without the need to seek professional help, and these are:
- #1: Update the BIOS of the Acer notebook “Predator Helios 300.”
- #2: After the update happens, people will need to reset the BIOS that already contained the laptop
- #3: Check the operating systems that contain the laptop
- #4: In case people believe that the notebook has a problem, they can clean the unit and restart it later
- #5: Follow the adapter and the electrical signals emitted by the laptop
- #6: Open the laptop and check that the cooling fans are running or clogged due to dust/dirt particles
- #7: In case the problem persists, people should go to the Acer service center or the brand’s customer service
How to Diagnose Heating issue?
The different symptoms that a laptop like the Predator Helios 300 show overheating can diagnose in time.
And there are very straightforward and simple solutions that will help people stop overheating immediately without going to an expert.
Among the simplest solutions that exist and are most common to end an overheating of the Predator Helios 300 are:
- #1: Lower the voltage of the laptop (temporary relief of the overheating problem)
- #2: Unplug the laptop and reconnect it to the mains device or power supply (improvised solution)
It is recommended that people regularly maintain and check their laptops to diagnose any possible overheating in the equipment.
And if overheating is diagnosed, there are several very simple options that people will be able to do and combat high temperatures:
- #1: Avoid placing the laptop on the legs and clothing that has material that prevents the free circulation of air from the machine’s fans
- #2: Do not place the laptop on a mattress, cloth, bed, or flat surfaces since they can cover the total ventilation of the equipment and limit the air outlet
- #3: Make a type of support that can make the laptop ventilate without any problem